About Dashboard FE
Dashboard FE (#DashFE for short) is a third-party client or fronted for Pleroma and Mastodon servers, which design inspires on the look and feel of the Tumblr user dashboard. This frontend puts special emphasis on displaying posts with attached media, being images, video or music.
Currently a work in progress, #DashFE is being developed by Daisuke and it's in a constant state of change, so features present may change or improve over time.
For the time being the project is closed in nature, which means that there is no source code available yet. The code will be published under a GPL compatible license when it reaches a certain level of maturity.
DashFE Key Features:
- Emphasis on posts with media attachments
- Ability to mark all posts by an user as NSFW
DashFE Project Policies:
- Keep things as simple as possible
- Keep dependencies on external libraries at a minimum
- Allow access to nojs users
- Keep the user in contol of their data
- Empower the user to create a custom fediverse experience
- If after entering your user@instance on the login page you are returned to the main page of DashFE witouth having being loged in, check if you are currently logged in into your Pleroma's MastoFE GUI. Try logging out and then logging in here again.